My memorial for Michael Jackson

Friday 17 July 2009

Born in Gary, Indiana, United State, August 25, 1958. Hahaha...and i always admiring his "moonwalk" dance.
I did not realize i already became a fans of Michael Jackson since i was a kid, untill i heard his latest news, his death. When i read the news on one of website, it is like there's a huge rock hit my head. I did not believe it, i did not want to believe it actually. But then, many news and chitchats and confirmation of his death. Sad...and dissappointed. But i still hope that there would be a miracle that all the spread news are totally wrong. And then, I watched The Funeral: Michael Jackson that showed in all television, there's no excuse for denying it anymore. No excuse...My greatest admiration for him as the greatest..greatest entertainer in world, just give him a stage, and put himself on it, ask MJ to dance, and you couldn't turn your head but pointed to his dance. He is just great and jenius and being blessed with astonishing voice. He is my favourite singer...
This page i dedicated to him, Michael Joseph Jackson.
And one more thing left......
Never forget him :D

One day in your life
You’ll remember the love you found here
You’ll remember me somehow
Though you don’t need me now
I will stay in your heart
And when things fall apart
You’ll remember one day…

One day in your life
When you find that you’re always longing
for the love we used to share
Just call my name
And I’ll be there

(One day in Your Life)
By : M.J





0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP