A li'l magic for your crack glass

Sunday 17 May 2009

Sometimes in a hurry, I often pours down hot water directly to my ceramic glass, and crack..Ggrreeaat....where as i like that glass.
Luckily, I'm not throw away my glass as i saw an article about how to reflated my glass. But let me explain a bit about what happen to the glass when we pours down hot water too fast.
When we pours down hot or boiled water too fast, causing the inside and outside of the glass facing the fast expansion speed. Then as you know, we'll get a crack or broken glass. Here's the little secret, if the crack is not really worse, we still can fix it by putting the glass into milk. Then boiled both about 4-5 minutes. After we got boiled milk, then take away the glass.
And abracadabra...the crack already gone as if nothing happen before. Try it on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP